Today Gia shares her current personal situation in which life is “on pause” due to her roommate’s hospitalization after a bike accident. This unexpected event is the stimulus for a great conversation about the opportunities available when life’s tragic occurrences force us to take time out from our day-to-day busy schedules. The discussion includes:
- why times of crisis are opportunities for transformation
- reminders that we are not really in control over most of life – we are passengers, not the drivers of our “life vehicles”
- how hospitals are sacred spaces
- the process of healing from a conscious perspective: mind vs soul
- the importance of being still and waiting to see what’s next
- Take-home messages:
- respond to every crisis with love, not fear
- see the blessing in “the pause”
- embrace whatever happens in your life
As always, we are here to share with you our own personal journeys through life’s ups and downs so that you will know that you are not alone and YOU ARE LOVED!
Take good care of yourself, spread love wherever you go, and remember that It’s Just Life!
Gia’s website: www.divinelygia.com
Tune in every Friday for a new episode, share with your friends and leave reviews on iTunes!
Gia and Karen