Today Gia and Karen start off with Something Positive: the story of a dog who “adopted” an ultra-marathoner by running alongside him during an event in China.
Then they talk about the experience of having unexpected obstacles show up when following clear guidance. They offer their own best tips for coping with these sudden “stop signs” on the path of progress:
- reframe the situation – see it as a need for better timing or an opportunity to learn more
- let go of attachments to the outcome of your guidance
- learn to trust the wisdom of the Universe
- be curious about life’s mysteries
- have patience and let life unfold with its own timing
- journal about obstacles and the feelings that are arising
- choose a totem as a daily reminder of your Divine guidance
- don’t take the obstacles personally
Karen shares this quote by Rumi:
A new moon teaches gradualness and deliberation and how one gives birth to oneself slowly. Patience with small details makes perfect a large work, like the universe. What nine months of attention does for an embryo forty early mornings will do for your gradually growing wholeness.
Link for this episode: Stray Dog Finds Her Human
We love, love, love you and are so glad you are joining us on this journey. Sending you positive energy to help you get through all your obstacles! Be sure to send us your comments and leave reviews on iTunes at this link.
Tune in every Friday for more It’s Just Life!
Gia and Karen