This episode begins with a discussion of what’s going on professionally for Gia and Karen:
Gia will be playing music for a Grief Workshop on Sunday September 11, 2016 in Encinitas, CA; find out more at www.soulofyoga.com; she will also be playing for a Full Moon Painting Workshop on September 16th at the Lazy Hummingbird in Ocean Beach.
Karen’s new ebook The Tao of Death is on sale this weekend on Amazon.com at this link and the print version will be available next week; she is currently putting together Death Expo a 4-day online interview series about end-of-life issues, November 10-13, 2016. Find out more at eoluniversity.com.
Something Positive is the story of a young man who traveled to Panama for one month with only the clothes on his back and his passport. He found people everywhere willing to help him out with food, shelter, work, transportation, and photography. He wants to tell everyone that the world is a friendly place!
Today’s discussion covers:
- why some newly-awakened spiritual seekers can feel guilty when they first become aware of the suffering in the rest of the world
- some people wonder how there can be a benevolent God when there is so much pain in the world
- how higher consciousness (Galaxy view) can transcend the polarity of this world
- why you should not compare your path with others
- that you can still have abundant joy and love even in the midst of suffering
- why you should face the world with open eyes and heart, without fear, and bring as much love as possible
- if you focus on light and love you will find it wherever you go
- God is in everything – there is no place that is without God
- the “Sunrise Practice”: watch the sun rise every morning and recognize that you are surrounded by light and love, always!
Connect with Gia on her website: www.divinelygia.com
Karen’s work can be found at: www.karenwyattmd.com
Tune in every Friday for a new episode! We love you!!
Gia and Karen