Today Gia and Karen talk about how to find abundance on our spiritual journeys while we are also struggling to make a living in the everyday world. They discuss:
- Trusting the abundance of the Universe, even when you can’t see it
- How intuition can come to us through our struggles
- What does success mean on the spiritual path
- Why we shouldn’t compare ourselves to others
- Trust is key to the journey – we have to let go of our expectations
- Love your own path and be happy for others who are own their own unique journeys as well
- We can co-create love, wholeness and abundance for our world as a whole
- Loss and brokenness can reveal our path and purpose
- Gratitude is the key to abundance
- From Sarah Avant Stover: “the 4 G’s” for journaling
We are most grateful for YOU our podcast audience! Thanks for sharing the journey with us and remember that we are right there with you in the crazy ups and downs of life!
Links for this episode:
Gia’s website: DivinelyGia.com
Karen’s website: KarenWyattMD.com
We love you! Join us next time and remember to make comments and leave us your reviews!