Gia and Karen discuss the inevitable downturns of life and how they get through them. They reveal some of their own struggles with disappointment and emotional letdowns and their recognition that these events are a normal and necessary part of life. You will learn:
- How to prepare for downturns so that you can experience more equanimity
- What you can learn from times of darkness
- Why you need your own “toolkit” to help you raise your energy again after experiencing a downturn
- Cool tips and tools for getting out of a slump and back to higher consciousness
- Why life provides us with more questions than answers
Remember, you are not alone if your are currently struggling in a downturn of life–we are right there with you! Check out these resources mentioned in this podcast:
Karen’s book: What Really Matters
Gia’s Meditation Videos: Two Steps to Hear Your Soul Eyes Above the Storm
Jessica’s Daily Affirmation Video
Click here to get a copy of the Rilke poem we read to you!
We love you! Join us for the next episode!