Get acquainted with yoga and meditation teacher and singer-songwriter Gia and her Mom, Karen, who is a doctor and author. Find out about their philosophy and how they both survive all the crazy ups and downs of life as creative entrepreneurs. In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Life as a school where lessons are learned and love is the ultimate purpose
- How to handle fear of failure
- Recognizing that the higher wisdom of the Universe doesn’t always make sense to our rational minds
- The Garden and Galaxy views of life
- The amazing “Mural Dream” that shows how life is ultimately perfect, just as it is
Get inspired and enjoy the ride on this wild planet with Gia and Karen–we’ll share our best secrets for living joyfully with you!
Connect with Gia: www.divinelygia.com