Join Gia and Karen as they talk about mistakes and the purpose they play in our own lives and on a global scale. They’ll get into a serious discussion about recent tragic events and how to look at them from the Galaxy view. The conversation includes:
- Why mistakes are necessary to allow synchronicity to occur
- How to have compassion for our own mistakes that arise from being human
- Why we should not judge others because as human beings we are all capable of any negative behavior
- Some tragedies happen to call forth more love and compassion on the planet
- “Things are not getting worse but they are being uncovered” so that we can heal the Shadow
- Offering support to one group within our society (like Black Lives Matter) does not mean that we are excluding others from that support
- We can all come together in our grief over all lives that have been lost
- We are one creation and can accomplish anything if we work together and appreciate diversity
- We are at a turning point in humanity where we can choose love or fear as we move into the future. Love will help us transcend while fear will lead to falling apart.
- The Universe is neutral and desires to manifest as much diversity as possible – there is no good or bad according to the Universe
- Healing and integrating the Shadow as we attempt to grow is the best way to become whole
- We must each shine our light on our own Shadow first
- Ho’oponopono is a perfect way to transform the energy around a tragedy:
- I love you.
- I’m sorry.
- Please forgive me.
- Thank you.
- You can increase the awareness of the whole by being willing to make mistakes
Link for this episode: Ho’oponopono Handout
We love you and support you through any and every mistake you may make! Be sure to tune in every Friday and leave a review for us on iTunes by clicking here.
Gia and Karen